JLA PSP Diabetes & Pregnancy Initial Survey
Do you have questions about diabetes and pregnancy?
Tell us what you think and help change lives
Your questions can help us to find important areas to research in order to improve the healthcare and wellbeing of women and families affected by diabetes in pregnancy.
If you have any interest, worries or experiences in pregnancy with diabetes of any type, we want to hear your questions.
This can be anything about the time before, during or after pregnancy with diabetes of any type e.g. type 1, type 2, MODY, gestational diabetes and others.
- Is my diabetes likely to affect my baby’s health later on in their childhood or adulthood?
- What effect does pregnancy have on getting diabetes complications later on in life?
- What is the best way to manage my diabetes while pregnant?
- What stops some women with diabetes from attending pregnancy planning clinics?
- How does breastfeeding affect diabetes management in the mother?
Please return your questions to us by 31st October 2019
If you would like more information about this project or would like help with this survey, please contact the team at:
JLAPSP@npeu.ox.ac.uk or call 01865 289 757
To find out more please visit www.npeu.ox.ac.uk/jla-psp
Follow us on Twitter: @NPEU_JLAPSP